Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fortune found in GGP

Today as I was walking home from school I found my fortune or thrashed someone's art installation. (These photos are small because they are from my cell phone.)





Just in time, as tonight the Mega Millions is up to $170 million. Everybody keep you fingers crossed for me. It took a while to get my fortune out of the balloon. I just couldn't pop it but luckily I had a safety pin from my Halloween Costume on my bag and that did the trick. I tried all the other options except sitting on the balloon because I did want the tourists to think I had gas. And yes, you are correct to assume that I am a lottery junkie. It is the only thing I do consistently.

What I would do with a HUGE lottery win:
1. Buy the Louis Vuiton bag I always say I am gonna buy but keep talking myself out of. They also have a glittery hair clip that I would probably use every day because it is just so pretty.

2. Donate some big bucks to my favorite charities: Haight Ashbury Food Program (They need to get the kitchen back up and running), RocketDogRescue (I love looking at all the dogs that I can not have. They do such good work and although I have never meet Pali I think she rocks! Her personal journey of recovery is amazing!)

3. Buy a house (I was gonna say these days you need a million to buy a house in SF but I have a feeling prices are gonna come down super fast thanks to grubby, greedy, Wall Street thieves. I hope all you, Fat Cats, lose you homes too. Sorry about that, I just got carried away way -- not good for the karma. I really don't want anyone to lose their home, that would be horrible.)

4. Pay off our debt (not very much thank God) and upgrade my current transportation.
I've always wanted a VW Thing. When I was little I used to think you could go to Sears on Geary and Masonic and buy a kit to make one yourself. (They just looked like really easy cars to assemble.) They are just so cool!

5. Then I would do the usual stuff like travel (Paris, Thailand, Marrakesh, Panama...); start a business (thrift store, bar, tequila company - you can never really have too much alcohol); learn a new sport (windsurfing, sailing) and do more of an old sport (white water rafting). I mean the possibilities are endless when your a lottery winner.

--A

No comments: