Saturday, January 5, 2008

"Priceless" List

I love making lists and so does my sis. I also love checking out other people's lists like the major and the red scrapbook . They both have good lists for movies, music, why they love each other, etc...!

As we start a new year, we've each made a list of 2007's "Priceless" Moments to give us some perspective.

Mine (Ms Olive's)
*Going to Buenos Aires where I saw my first professional soccer match (Boca Juniors vs Estudiantes), attended a Tango show, went on an Evita Tour, and was baptized by the Iguazzu Falls
*Surprising our Aunt N in Minnesota for her 80th birthday!!
*Going to my first Hockey game -- Univ. of Minnesota vs Air Force - U of M won in a shoot out! (taking our picture with Goldy, the Gopher!!)
*Relearning to play the clarinet, having my first recital and not F'ing Up!
*Getting into a Nursing program
*Seeing my first ice house
*Going to NYC with fab sister and her lame boyfriend (j/K)
*Participating in Bars by the Book's Holiday Lark

Hers (Chica Cherry)
*Going on some great trips -- the Big Island, San Diego, NYC, and Minneapolis
*Attending my first ComicCon in San Diego
*Seeing some great concerts -- The Tragically Hip, All American Rejects, Police, Bebel Gilberto, Kings of Leon, Foreigner and Def Leppard, Steve Miller and the Doobie Bros., Feist, and Queens of the Stone Age
*Getting promoted at work
*Volunteering at the Indie, Asian, SFIFF, Anime and NICE film fests
*Helping my cousin propose to his girlfriend
*Becoming T's godmother

-- A & B

No comments: