Monday, January 28, 2008

40 for 40

Ms O's birthday is 10 months away but mine is just around the corner. Don't tell anybody but I am going to be 40! Scary, but true. I want the last "40" days of my 39th year to be fun so I am having a 40 for 40 extravaganza. I am putting together this list of 40 things I want to do. Hopefully, some friends will join me. I am still working out the logistics for some of the days. Here is Week One.

Feb. 5 -- Mardi Gras, drinks and nibbles at the Elite Cafe
Feb. 6 -- Katsushige Nakahashi exhibit at SF Camerawork
Feb. 7 -- Indie Fest Opening Night and Party
Feb. 8 -- Dinner with R & A
Feb. 9 -- Indie Fest's Roller Disco Party at Cell Space
Feb. 10 -- Volunteer at Indie Fest
Feb. 11 -- Mortified SF's Doomed Valentines Show at the Make-Out Room

-- B

3 comments:

Dos Hermanas said...

I can not wait!!! Party for 40 days straight!!! I love you Chica Cherry.....

Unknown said...

Hey Hermanas!
(Thanks for the props back in your first post, Ms. O -- now I don't feel soooo excluded...)

Are you going to have times and dates, etc. for the Bent Deluge events so we can all plan accordingly?

Dos Hermanas said...

I did not exclude you it was CC!! This silly blog is her idea but she hardly ever writes or rants or whatever your suppose to do here!!