Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Best Laid Plans

Well, I booked a full month for August and now I find that I am having trouble doing everything I wanted to do. I went to Flamenco Class this week and found out that they are no longer accepting drop-ins which was a bummer. They are not starting a new session until September. This past Friday I did not get into my sewing class due to computer difficulties but I have rescheduled it for later in the month. And today I was going to the Oakland Museum to see the "Birth of Cool" exhibit which I was suppose to go to last Wednesday but CC cancelled and moved it to Saturday and now she has cancelled going today. Ugh! I have decided not to plan anything as it always goes wrong and just go with the flow which is normally what I do. But then I tend to do what other people want and not what I want do. So, what should I do today?

No comments: