Sunday, April 17, 2011

SFIFF is here! Yippee!

This year's 54th San Francisco International Film Fest is here. I've got my tickets but and my volunteer shift, do you have yours? You should really think about going they've got great movies. Check them out at http://www.sffs.org/sf-intl-film-festival.aspx

I can not wait. I am trying not to go to the movies but SFIFF had a screening and I got to see Henry's Crime with Keanu Reeves who I haven't seen in ages. He is so hot! I miss him. The movie was good but I think they could have gotten a better actress to be his love interest, Vera Farmiga just doesn't do it for me and she was playing a crappy actress in local theater.



But otherwise it was a great movie and had a very wonderful cast James Cann and Fisher Stevens to name a few. I really enjoyed it and think you should definitely see it.

No comments: