Thursday, February 28, 2008

Graduation Trip!

Okay, is it to early to plan my graduation trip? I know it isn't high school but hell 18 months is a long time. I need something good to focus on besides the fact that I will be doing good for others. I mean "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that." [LLoyd Dobler in Say Anything ( I love John Cusack!)] I will be helping people!

So when I finish the LVN program in 18 months plus 3 months of summer vacation, I want to go to Bikini Boot Camp. I got this email from my friend, Candy and she is in Tulum, Mexico at Amansala  participating in Bikini Boot Camp and the itinerary sounds amazing. I want to go so bad! I told this tidbit to G and she is also down. She then suggested we skip on over to Playa del Carmen for some more adventure and I think I can get her to take a short side trip to Merida to see Frida's house and the Plaza where we can find some Latin Lovers (cue Tbone and Dave in their best bull fighter outfits and Vincente Fernandez playing ranchero songs). Can you dig it? Don't you want to join us? I CAN NOT WAIT!!! (COUNT DOWN TO MAY 2009!) I am starting to freak out becuase I so want the next 21 months to go by RAPIDO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about a link to this boot camp, hermana? Not sure about that part of your trip -- pending further investigation -- but I will join anyone, anytime in Playa del Carmen in a heartbeat (well, maybe not during spring break time)! You pick a hotel on the beach with a hammock just for me and we'll celebrate your accomplishment (while idly wondering when/if I'm ever going to graduate...)

Claire said...

Ack, Bebe! I absolutely love my garden package! Its so absolutely perfect for me! Can't wait for a perfect spring like day to have scones and tea on my patio (although I'm not super sure that the scone mix will make it that long if spring doesn't hurry up and get to Ohio).

Expect to see a picture and post on my blog all about this delightful package soon! And then of course my terrarium that I must get cracking on now that I have your wonderful inspiring printouts. Thank you so so much!