Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day #20: A Little Spontaneity

40-4-40 has sure been fun.  One thing that has been hard for me is to have to follow a schedule. I like to be spontaneous and having a planned activity every day has taken a little of the fun out of it. On February 20th, Mother Nature intervened. I had planned to go on a Mural tour of the Mission but it was raining off and on, plus it was windy. It didn't seem to be a good day to be outdoors. So instead I went to dim sum at Ton Kiang with Gren and Nora. I love dim sum but I hardly ever eat it so this was definitely a treat. 

Then if that wasn't enough fun, Gren and I went to the Conservatory of Flowers . It had been ages since I'd been here. We saw a cool exhibit of Chinese penjing, these miniature plant landscapes. See the photo in the previous post.  All in all it was a very good day.

No comments: